The Prestige Medical 2100 is one of the world's largest-selling and cost-effective automatic autoclaves. Sold in 80 countries worldwide, it has gained an enviable reputation for reliability, durability, and quality. There is a Lifetime Guarantee on the heating element. This autoclave is FDA listed.
Comes with all standard accessories and literature which includes internal basket with lid. This is a professional grade autoclave and is perfect for all General Medical, Dental, Chiropody, Tattooing, Body Piercing, Nail Salon and Veterinary applications.
Total Height: 13.2"
Total Width: 13.4"
Chamber Diameter: 8.3"
Chamber Height: 9.3"
Maximum Load Weight: 6.6 lbs.
Maximum Instrument Size: 9"
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Light, compact, portable and robust, top loading autoclave.
- Fast, 11 minute, 126°C sterilizing cycle.
- Simple one step operation starts the automatic cycle.
- Light sequence indicators show 'Power to Unit' - 'Cycle in Progress' - 'Sterilization in Progress' - 'Cycle is Successful' or 'Cycle has Failed'.
- Interlock system prevents the lid from being removed while pressure remains in the vessel.
- Two stage 'over pressure' protection system incorporating a calibrated Pressure Release Valve and a Gasket Offset Device.
- Extended life 'green' gasket lasts in excess of 750 cycles.
- Electronic detectors turn off the power if there is insufficient water.
- Thermal fuse to protect against overheating and electrical faults.
- For assurance of quality, each autoclave is computer tested and issued with a unique Performance Test Certificate showing that the parameters for successful sterilization are met.
Please contact your local, state or federal health department about specific requirements for sterilization in your area.
Important Notice: This is a 120V unit and is not suitable for 240V outlets.
click here to learn more
The Science of Pedicures, is the first inside book on the “dirty secrets of nail salons.” Dr. Robert Spalding, Jr., a Chattanooga, TN podiatrist, has spent 10 years lecturing on the problems in the nail salon industry. This book goes into detail concerning foot and nail infections that have been mentioned by every major news wire and TV station in the U.S.